We are currently accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year.
If you are interested in learning more you may contact the Director, Jessica Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consideration for admission requires the submission of an application along with the required $85 application fee. Please make checks payable to WPDS, or pay online at Pay Online – Extras through this website. Applications are accepted only after the birth of the child.
Westminster Presbyterian Day School admits applicants without discrimination in favor of or against any child on the basis of race, creed, national origin, or religion. Applicants receiving priority in the admission process include:
- Siblings of current students
- Children of the staff
- Children of active Westminster Presbyterian Church members
- Siblings and children of former students
- Children of Presbyterian seminary students provided the application is received on or before January 31st for the coming school year.
Print a blank copy of the application and complete it by hand, or complete the application online. Print the application before you leave the page. The website will not save your personal information. Completed applications may be mailed to the address at the top of the application or emailed to email@example.com
CLICK HERE FOR THE Application for Admission
Tours are conducted periodically throughout the school year for prospective parents. They provide the opportunity to view the program in session and are designed for parents only. Please call the school office to schedule a tour.
Acceptance to Westminster will be determined after reviewing all applications. The school contacts applicants only if a vacancy becomes available.
Proof of current immunizations and physical examination is required to be on file for each child admitted to the school.
Factors considered in placing children in the appropriate classes include: availability of space, birth date, balance of boys and girls and staff recommendations. Because of these factors–and because our primary concern is to place each child appropriately–the make-up of individual classes may vary from year to year.
Parent Cooperative Duties
Because Westminster is a cooperative program, parents are involved in their child’s education. Upon admission, parents agree to participate in specific activities:
- Attend Parent Orientation prior to the beginning of school to become acquainted with school policies and classroom procedures.
- Read and follow the guidelines of the Parent Handbook.
- Comply with state mandated criminal background checks.
- Attend Parent-Teacher Conferences to share information about their child.
- Serve on an All-School Committee.
- Contribute to the Spring Workday.
- Participate as a Helping Parent in the classroom up to four times a year by assisting the teacher with classroom preparation and supervision.
Tuition & Fees for the 2022 – 2023 School Year
Application Fee – one-time fee of $85 per child
Annual Fees (nonrefundable):
Registration Fee – $100 for first child, $75 for additional siblings
Deposit – one month’s tuition applied to the last month of the school year
Facility Fee – equal to one month’s tuition
2022-2023 Monthly Tuition and Fees:
Toddlers II: T/TH or W/F $395
Twos: T/TH $395
Threes: M/W/F $487
Pre-K: T-F $717
Threes Extended Day Schedule Fee:
$40/month on Wednesdays (1:00 – 1:55)
Tuition Assistance is available on a limited basis for qualified families. Please contact the school office for more information.