Consideration for admission requires the submission of an application along with the required $85 application fee. Applications are accepted only after the birth of the child.
Westminster Presbyterian Day School admits applicants without discrimination in favor of or against any child on the basis of race, creed, national origin, or religion. Applicants receiving priority in the admission process include:
- Siblings of current students
- Children of the staff
- Children of active Westminster Presbyterian Church members
- Siblings and children of former students
- Children of Presbyterian seminary students provided the application is received on or before January 31st for the coming school year.
Print a blank copy of the application and complete it by hand, or complete the application online. PRINT THE APPLICATION BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE PAGE. THE WEBSITE WILL NOT SAVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. CHECK BACK LATER. WE’RE DEVELOPING AN EASY WAY TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION AND PAY FOR IT ONLINE.
Tours are conducted periodically throughout the school year for prospective parents. They provide the opportunity to view the program in session and are designed for parents only. Please call the school office for the tour schedule.
Acceptance to Westminster will be determined after reviewing all applications. The school contacts applicants only if a vacancy becomes available. Upon acceptance, all necessary materials will be mailed.
Proof of current immunizations and physical examination is required to be on file for each child admitted to the school.
Factors considered in placing children in the appropriate classes include: availability of space, birth date, balance of boys and girls and staff recommendations. Because of these factors–and because our primary concern is to place each child appropriately–the make-up of individual classes may vary from year to year.
Parent Cooperative Duties
Because Westminster is a cooperative program, parents are involved in their child’s education. Upon admission, parents agree to participate in specific activities:
- Attend Parent Orientation prior to the beginning of school to become acquainted with school policies and classroom procedures.
- Read and follow the guidelines of the Parent Handbook.
- Comply with state mandated criminal background checks.
- Attend Parent-Teacher Conferences to share information about their child.
- Serve on an All-School Committee.
- Contribute to the Spring Workday.
- Participate as a Helping Parent in the classroom up to six times a year by assisting the teacher with classroom preparation and supervision.
Tuition & Fees for the 2016-2017 School Year
Annual Fees (nonrefundable):
Registration Fee – $100 for first child, $75 for additional siblings
Deposit – one month’s tuition applied to the last month of the school year
Facility Fee – equal to one month’s tuition
2016-2017 Monthly Tuition and Fees (vary by class):
Toddler Is – 1 day/week $150
Toddler IIs – M/W $245
Twos – T/TH $245
Threes – $305
Pre-K – T-F $395
Tuition Assistance is available on a limited basis for qualified families. Please contact the school office for more information.
Extended Day Schedule/Fees:
$55/month for one day per week
$110/month for two days per week
$165/month for three days per week